A consultancy company is looking for people interested in learning more about Community Funds and Commercial tasks.
The selected person may have little or no experience and will be directly included in the company’s staff, with career progression.
Roles to be learned:
– Presentation of the company’s services;
– Negotiating and presenting commercial proposals suited to the client’s needs;
– Identify new business opportunities;
– Present periodic activity reports;
– Market prospection;
– Business management;
– Commercial screening;
– Active promotion and clarification of doubts;
– Fulfillment of deadlines and goals defined by their coordinator.
– Driving license and own car (optional)
– Good knowledge of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) skills
– Strong sense of responsibility and autonomy
– Good presentation
– Good communication and negotiation skills
– Results oriented and achievement of goals;
– Above all – willingness to learn.
– Growth and innovation (new techniques and products);
– Knowledge sharing;
– Management of work teams;
– Management of daily operations;
– Autonomy for your tasks.
– IEFP internship grant – Level 6;
– Integration in a young and dynamic team;
– Opportunity to join a company of reference in its sector of activity;
Applications with CV and subject “EstagioGestorComercial” to firstname.lastname@example.org